Buscar este blog

Translate

23 de febrero de 2019

Especial Artistas (Libros) con Maria Rachel Hooley

¡Hola! Vuelvo con el especial 2018 de Artistas, esta vez con una de las autoras juveniles con una de las voces más íntimas, quien me enamoró con Summer sunset♡.


¡Hello! Today i'm so proud of can go on with my section Special Artist of the hand by Maria Rachel Hooley. She's a juvenil romance writer with a intimate voice. I fall in love with her book Summer Sunset.

1.The first webtoon or fanfic in 2018.



I typically don’t read a lot of fanfic or illustrations.  I am curious about the Twilight graphic novels, and I think the mortal Instruments might have graphic novels that I would definitely be interested in reading.

Yo no leo a menudo fanfics o veo ilustraciones. Pero yo estoy completamente curiosa sobre las novelas gráficas de Crepúsculo (Twilight).


También creo que Cazadores de Sombras (Mortal instruments) podría tener una versión gráfica que yo amaría leer.

2.The shortest book read in 2018.

Probably the shortest book I read was a novel by Amy Cross called “The Printer From Hell.”  It was an interesting horror novel about a printer that taps into a different realm.

"That's what Steve Holland tells himself when he brings the machine into his family's home. But then the strange photos start printing out. Photos that show scenes from a horrific alternate version of the family apartment. Photos that show hideous, bloated creatures living in the same spaces that he and his family inhabit. At first, Steve and his wife believe the printer is simply malfunctioning. They unplug the printer, then they try to get rid of it entirely. And then, finally, Steve's wife and son disappear, forcing him to take action and to confront the horrifying truth about The Printer From Hell."


Probablemente el libro más corto que yo he leído este año es "The printer from hell" de Amy Cross. Fue una interesantísima novela de horror sobre un trabajador de imprenta que entra en un reino completamente.

3.Favourite series of books that you have read in 2018.

I finished reading the Series The Forest of Hands and teeth, and it has become one of my favorites.


It’s a young adult take on zombies. I loved every page of it.

Terminé de leer la serie The forest of hands and teeth, y esta se convirtió en una de mis favoritas. Es un Young adult sobre enfrentarse a zombies. Yo amé cada página de esta serie.


4.Favourite covers of books you have read in 2018.

I also read Thirteen Ways to Midnight because the cover was really interesting.  It is a cartoon cover with a floral border that caught my eye. I also read Samantha Young’s Slumber because the cover was pretty.


También leí Thirteen ways to midnight porque la portada era realmente interesante. Es una ilustración animada rodeada de flores en los bordes que atraparon mis ojos.


También leí Slumber de Samantha Young porque la portada era preciosa.

5.A novelist artist you have fallen in love with (in 2018).  


I absolutely love Carrie Ryan. She is an amazing writer.

Yo absolutamente amé y amo a Carrie Ryan. ¡Ella es una increíble escritora!

7.Your favourite book characters you have read in 2018.  

I love the characters in The second book of The Forest of Hands and Teeth. What a great series.


"Gabry lives a quiet life, secure in her town next to the sea and behind the Barrier. She's content to let her friends dream of the Dark City up the coast--home is all she's ever known and all she needs for happiness. But life after the Return is never safe. Gabry's mother thought she left her secrets behind in the Forest of Hands and Teeth, but like the dead in their world, secrets don't stay buried. And now, Gabry's world is crumbling. In one reckless moment, half of Gabry's generation is dead, the other half imprisoned. Now Gabry knows only one thing: if she has any hope of a future, she must face the forest of her mother's past."

I also loved the characters in a series called They Mostly Come Out At Night.


Yo amo a los protagonistas del segundo libro de The forest of hands and teeth. ¡Es una gran serie! Yo también amé a los personajes de la serie They mostly come out at night.

8.Book you have reread (write about this) in 2018 or general.

I started re-reading The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.  I had started them once before, but I didn’t have all the books so I didn’t finish.  Now I have all of them and have been thoroughly enjoying it.


En el pasado comencé Cazadores de Sombras de Cassandra Clare pero como no tenía todos los libros nunca la terminé y este año la comencé desde el principio y he disfrutado muchísimo viajando a través de todos los libros.

9.Book with the most magical atmosphere in 2018  

I think Slumber probably had the most magical atmosphere. It is a fantasy novel so it had a surreal feel to it..


Creo que Slumber probablemente tuvo la atmósfera más mágica. Es una novela de fantasía así que estaba ese sentimiento de surrealismo.

10. Longest series of books you've read (in 2018)

I finished all three of the series The Line by Teri Hall.  It is a ya sci fi series that is pretty interesting. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it but I kept going back until I had finished all three books.



La serie de la que más libros leí fue The Line de Teri Hall, compuesta por 3 libros. Yo no estaba segura de si me iba a gustar pero permanecí volviendo a ellos hasta terminar los 3 libros.

11.Books you have been wanting to read for some time and read in 2018 (whether you liked it or found it disappointing).  

I started reading Eragon and finished that book. I had been wanting to read the series for a while, but this was the first chance I got to it.


Durante un tiempo he estado esperando para leer Eragon y finalmente tuve la oportunidad de hacerlo.

12.The first book you have fallen in love with, in 2018.

I also read The Enchanted Life of Adam Hope, which was a magical tale of a woman finding her true love.  It had a lot of magical elements, kind of like Practical Magic which really made it enjoyable.


El primero que me enamoró fue The enchanted life of Adam Hope de Rhonda Riley, el cual es un cuento mágico sobre una mujer que encuentra el verdadero amor. Tuvo muchos elementos mágicos, algo así como prácticas de magia, y eso lo hizo realmente agradable.

13.The genre you have read most often in 2018.

I think I spend most of my reading time in the fantasy realm.  I’m not quite sure how that happened because I usually read a lot of YA issues novels, but I did enjoy a lot of the books I read.

Pasé la mayor parte de mi tiempo destinado a la lectura en el reino de la fantasía. No estoy segura de como sucedió porque yo usualmente leo muchos Young adult, pero yo disfruté mucho de los libros que leí.

14.Favourite books read in 2018.






15.The most favourite writer in any year.


My all-time favorite author is Peter S. Beagle, author of The Last unicorn.  It is an amazing story that I have re-read many times.


Mi autor favorito desde siempre es Peter S.Beagle, autor de The last unicorn. Es una novela tan maravillosa que yo la he releído muchísimas veces.

16.The Bestest book Ending in 2018.  

I think the best of the books was probably either Slumber or They Mostly Come Out At Night.


Los mejores finales que he leído este año serían probablemente los de Slumber y They mostly come out at night.

With love,

Maria Rachel Hooley.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario